I will be hosting a webinar on Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 9PM EST, 8PM CST, 7PM MST, 6PM PST.
The cost is $20.
We will discuss the things you need to think about before you spend a lot of money on your next website. We will discuss the different options you have available to save you money and make sure you are getting exactly what you need. Space is limited. Send me an email to sign up now.
You will learn:
- Whether or not you are ready for a website yet
- What your website should have in it and what you can leave out
- How to choose your domain, hosting and web developer
- Terminology so you can talk to your web developer better
- How to save money on design and development
- What to think about for search engines
- What your website can do for you
I see too many people spend a lot of money on their website instead of on other things that will help their business faster. These are the things that I wish many of my clients knew before they hired me to build their website for them. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy getting a lot of money to build a website, but I would rather see my clients succeed first and then hire me to upgrade their website when business is booming!
Sign up now. I only have 14 spots left!