Get Cindy’s Posts By Email!
Connect with Cindy
- Managing our Money: The Bucket List on To Generate More Money, I Manage What I Already Have
- MaAnna on You Get What You Pay For – You Decide What to Pay Me
- Why Genesis Theme Framework for WordPress Sites on Contact
- Cindy on Why You Aren’t Getting What You Really Want
- Lorna Sophia Levy on Why You Aren’t Getting What You Really Want
- 10 Problems You’ll Have Getting the Website You Need 2/26/2014
- Fixing a Background-position in Firefox vs. Chrome 1/15/2014
- Hiding my Pop-up When a Visitor Returns if They’ve Chosen Not to See it Again 12/10/2013
- Add a jQuery Sliding Pop-up to my Website 11/21/2013
- Increase the Security on Digital Downloads – Change the Folder Name Every Day Automatically in WordPress 10/27/2013
- PayPal Payment Data Transfer (PDT) – Getting PayPal Information Returned to Your Site 10/27/2013
- Test My PayPal Buy Now Buttons on My WordPress Site for PayPal PDT 10/27/2013
- Show a Certain Div’s Contents if a Certain Option is Selected in a Select 10/26/2013
- WordPress 3.7 Upgrade Error: Call to a member function reset_postdata() on a non-object 10/25/2013
- Use Ajax Checkbox Toggles to Update the Database 10/25/2013
- New Posts at CullenWebServices.com 3/2/2014
- First Data Global E4 Gateway API PHP Example 1/18/2013
- Reseller Club PHP API Integration 12/21/2012
- PHP Frameworks 5/5/2011
- jQuery fancybox ‘*.support not defined’ or ‘b.support not defined’ Error 1/9/2011
- Building Dynamic Subdomains 1/8/2011
- Daily Web Tips Not So Daily 10/29/2010
- CSS Only Menus 10/25/2010
- CSS Cheat Sheet 10/25/2010
- The Disappearing Database! ‘MySQL server has gone away’ 10/23/2010
Tag Archives: online marketing
One of the hardest parts of my job is setting prices. I love to help people and sometimes end up giving myself away a little too much. I really don’t mind until the other party starts to take advantage of … Continue reading
Most people understand the importance of adding a signature to their emails. Today, many people also understand that their email signature will stand out better if it’s an animated email signature. I want to show you how to get your own animated email signature.
eBay is probably the quickest way to make money from home. If you have stuff to sell that others want to buy, whether new or used, you can usually make sales within a couple of days depending upon how you set up your auction. But, unless you’ve really got a LOT of stuff sitting around that you need to sell and it’s selling well, you probably aren’t going to make a lot of money quickly with eBay.
With that said, there are a lot of people that are making a great living selling on eBay. Many people use eBay as an extension of their brick and mortar or online store. Unless you are selling foods, guns, or something else that eBay forbids, there is really not a good reason to not take advantage of the marketing power of eBay. Of course, some items will sell better than others, but there are really not items to small or too big – from jewelry to cars and from tools to antiques – most all types of items can be sold on eBay.
Another great way to make money with your computer is to start writing a blog. If you can find a topic or a niche that lots of folks are interested in learning about – and you can provide great, interesting information to keep them coming back and bringing their friends – you can start monetizing your blog.
Last week I posted 10 ways to make money from home (or anywhere) with your computer. Today, I want to dig a little deeper into item number 1 on that list – Affiliate Marketing.
Many websites today have affiliate programs. This means that if you sign up with their affiliate program, you can sell their products or services for them and they will pay you a commission.