Get Cindy’s Posts By Email!
Connect with Cindy
- Managing our Money: The Bucket List on To Generate More Money, I Manage What I Already Have
- MaAnna on You Get What You Pay For – You Decide What to Pay Me
- Why Genesis Theme Framework for WordPress Sites on Contact
- Cindy on Why You Aren’t Getting What You Really Want
- Lorna Sophia Levy on Why You Aren’t Getting What You Really Want
- 10 Problems You’ll Have Getting the Website You Need 2/26/2014
- Fixing a Background-position in Firefox vs. Chrome 1/15/2014
- Hiding my Pop-up When a Visitor Returns if They’ve Chosen Not to See it Again 12/10/2013
- Add a jQuery Sliding Pop-up to my Website 11/21/2013
- Increase the Security on Digital Downloads – Change the Folder Name Every Day Automatically in WordPress 10/27/2013
- PayPal Payment Data Transfer (PDT) – Getting PayPal Information Returned to Your Site 10/27/2013
- Test My PayPal Buy Now Buttons on My WordPress Site for PayPal PDT 10/27/2013
- Show a Certain Div’s Contents if a Certain Option is Selected in a Select 10/26/2013
- WordPress 3.7 Upgrade Error: Call to a member function reset_postdata() on a non-object 10/25/2013
- Use Ajax Checkbox Toggles to Update the Database 10/25/2013
- Check out The Lazy Programmer 6/2/2013
- First Data Global E4 Gateway API PHP Example 1/18/2013
- Reseller Club PHP API Integration 12/21/2012
- PHP Frameworks 5/5/2011
- jQuery fancybox ‘*.support not defined’ or ‘b.support not defined’ Error 1/9/2011
- Building Dynamic Subdomains 1/8/2011
- Daily Web Tips Not So Daily 10/29/2010
- CSS Only Menus 10/25/2010
- CSS Cheat Sheet 10/25/2010
- The Disappearing Database! ‘MySQL server has gone away’ 10/23/2010
Tag Archives: knowledge
One of the hardest parts of my job is setting prices. I love to help people and sometimes end up giving myself away a little too much. I really don’t mind until the other party starts to take advantage of … Continue reading
I have finally posted the replay of the Learning HTML Webinar.
I’ve also reopened my GOLD membership/mentorship.
I have a couple of Free Webinars coming up in the next couple of weeks:
Domain Names – register here.
I am trying my best to get out of the rat race. I don’t like trading time for money. One of the best books I think I’ve ever read was Robert Kiwosaki’s ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad‘. It really woke me up to a LOT of things. I learned that trading time for money keeps me in the Rat Race. I’ll never be able to really relax. And that made me start questioning a LOT of things that I have grown up believing. Continue reading
…I sat thinking about my passions and asked myself the question, “If I could do ANYTHING, what would I do?” I know it has to involve computers and programming to an extent. I also know it has to be helping people. I will never be satisfied if I’m not helping someone. And it would have to involve teaching. I really have a passion for teaching, as I’ve explained before, because I feel that that’s the way I learn the most.
It hit me that I could start a community where I helped people start living their dreams. I believe that many people don’t feel that they can live their dreams because something is holding them back. Usually, that’s money. In my line of work, I’ve watched many people make millions of dollars online. I’ve even helped them do it. I KNOW it can be done. And I know HOW it’s done. I’ve been studying this stuff for a long time and I KNOW how it all works.
I truly believe that to live our dreams, we must help others live their dreams. I started thinking of ways that I could help. I could teach web building classes, which I’m already doing. That is going well and I hope to continue to do that, but the way I’m doing it now, it’s hard to tell how everyone is doing. There are so many people in the group, that if they were to all respond, it would be chaos. I have to make a better way. Right now, I can’t make that personal connection that I want to have… Continue reading
Since my biggest passion is learning, my next biggest passion is teaching. Why? Because teaching is the best way to learn. I’ve found that when I have to share what I’ve learned, I learn it better. I have to KNOW what I’m talking about and if I don’t know what I’m talking about, either my students are quick to point it out or someone that knows more than I do is kind enough to set me on the right track.
By putting my knowledge out there, those that can learn from me, benefit from my knowledge, and those that can teach me, find the holes in my knowledge and help me fill it. It’s really the best of both worlds! Continue reading