Get Cindy’s Posts By Email!
Connect with Cindy
- Managing our Money: The Bucket List on To Generate More Money, I Manage What I Already Have
- MaAnna on You Get What You Pay For – You Decide What to Pay Me
- Why Genesis Theme Framework for WordPress Sites on Contact
- Cindy on Why You Aren’t Getting What You Really Want
- Lorna Sophia Levy on Why You Aren’t Getting What You Really Want
- Add a jQuery Sliding Pop-up to my Website 11/21/2013
- Increase the Security on Digital Downloads – Change the Folder Name Every Day Automatically in WordPress 10/27/2013
- PayPal Payment Data Transfer (PDT) – Getting PayPal Information Returned to Your Site 10/27/2013
- Test My PayPal Buy Now Buttons on My WordPress Site for PayPal PDT 10/27/2013
- Show a Certain Div’s Contents if a Certain Option is Selected in a Select 10/26/2013
- WordPress 3.7 Upgrade Error: Call to a member function reset_postdata() on a non-object 10/25/2013
- Use Ajax Checkbox Toggles to Update the Database 10/25/2013
- Display My Custom Post Categories (Custom Taxonomy) in a Dropdown 10/18/2013
- Three Reasons You Shouldn’t Add the Privacy Option to Your Domain Name 10/17/2013
- Add a Child Theme for an Elegant Theme in WordPress 10/17/2013
- Check out The Lazy Programmer 6/2/2013
- First Data Global E4 Gateway API PHP Example 1/18/2013
- Reseller Club PHP API Integration 12/21/2012
- PHP Frameworks 5/5/2011
- jQuery fancybox ‘*.support not defined’ or ‘b.support not defined’ Error 1/9/2011
- Building Dynamic Subdomains 1/8/2011
- Daily Web Tips Not So Daily 10/29/2010
- CSS Only Menus 10/25/2010
- CSS Cheat Sheet 10/25/2010
- The Disappearing Database! ‘MySQL server has gone away’ 10/23/2010
Tag Archives: hosting
We finally did it! Mallory has been pushing me to start my video series and I’ve been putting it off because I don’t like to be on camera. I know she’s right though, I just need to do it. Even … Continue reading
I want to give a very basic explanation of how websites and the internet work. I don’t want to get too technical but it does help to have a basic understanding before you build a website. Continue reading
It’s been over 7 months since I quit my full-time job to stay home again. It’s a little different this time around since I’m now a single Mom. Thank goodness my children are older now and don’t require as much hands-on care as they did before, so that I can find a few hours each day to get some work done.
Today I help people set up their websites. I provide the computer (hosting) where their website will live, the domain (website name), and I help them build their website or build it for them. I can even provide or recommend a designer or a pre-made design or template for their website. I also teach classes about web development, computer software, online marketing, how to make money from home, how to and why they should start home-based businesses, and programming. I think I enjoy the teaching more than anything else because it allows me to help more people in less time.
I love being a free-lance programmer. I love working from home. I love being at home and spending time with my kids. I love traveling and being able to make money from anywhere – even when I sleep. And I love teaching and helping others to do the same. As our society transitions from an industrial society to an information society, I’m glad that I’ve gained the experience and skills to help others make that transition easier. It’s a GREAT and EXCITING time to be alive!
I have finally posted the replay of the Learning HTML Webinar.
I’ve also reopened my GOLD membership/mentorship.
I have a couple of Free Webinars coming up in the next couple of weeks:
Domain Names – register here.
Last Friday was a BUSY day launching a site like that. There were a lot of pieces to put in place. For those of you that don’t care anything about the technical details of what I learned from this launch, you will probably want to quit reading now Just check out the site and give Word Music some of your business. They are great folks to work with. Continue reading