Get Cindy’s Posts By Email!
Connect with Cindy
- First Data Global E4 Gateway API PHP Example 1/18/2013
- Reseller Club PHP API Integration 12/21/2012
- PHP Frameworks 5/5/2011
- jQuery fancybox ‘*.support not defined’ or ‘b.support not defined’ Error 1/9/2011
- Building Dynamic Subdomains 1/8/2011
- Daily Web Tips Not So Daily 10/29/2010
- CSS Only Menus 10/25/2010
- CSS Cheat Sheet 10/25/2010
- The Disappearing Database! ‘MySQL server has gone away’ 10/23/2010
- PHP Data Objects (PDO) 10/22/2010
Tag Archives: helping others
When I look back over my life, I can see how much I’ve grown. It’s harder to see in the day-to-day, sometimes mundane, things that go on in and around me every day. It’s like looking back at pictures of … Continue reading
I love the new trends I’ve been seeing in business lately. As more and more women become entrepreneurs, business is being redefined – at least some parts of it. The ways we do business, at least with women and as … Continue reading
The Customer Advantage is a great new idea/web startup in pre-launch right now. I’ve watched it grow from 4,800 members to almost 25,000 in the last month. I believe it will continue to grow and will grow faster and faster as the word gets out. Why? Because it’s such a tremendous idea!
The new header is the Crazy Horse Memorial being carved in the Black Hills of South Dakota near Mount Rushmore. You can see what it should look like when finished in this picture at wikipedia.
I think the key to solving some of our country’s economic problems is to build up our local small businesses. This means we need to buy locally to keep our local businesses profitable and successful.
I am really glad to see that Google, PayPal and many other online platforms are becoming more concerned – and building more tools – for local businesses. Google searches are showing more local listings before the other listings now. They also seem to be focusing on Google places more now as well. That’s good news for our local businesses.