Get Cindy’s Posts By Email!
Connect with Cindy
- Managing our Money: The Bucket List on To Generate More Money, I Manage What I Already Have
- MaAnna on You Get What You Pay For – You Decide What to Pay Me
- Why Genesis Theme Framework for WordPress Sites on Contact
- Cindy on Why You Aren’t Getting What You Really Want
- Lorna Sophia Levy on Why You Aren’t Getting What You Really Want
- Why I Will Never Use First Data Global E4 Gateway API and Will Try to Discourage My Clients 3/4/2014
- 10 Problems You’ll Have Getting the Website You Need 2/26/2014
- Fixing a Background-position in Firefox vs. Chrome 1/15/2014
- Hiding my Pop-up When a Visitor Returns if They’ve Chosen Not to See it Again 12/10/2013
- Add a jQuery Sliding Pop-up to my Website 11/21/2013
- Increase the Security on Digital Downloads – Change the Folder Name Every Day Automatically in WordPress 10/27/2013
- PayPal Payment Data Transfer (PDT) – Getting PayPal Information Returned to Your Site 10/27/2013
- Test My PayPal Buy Now Buttons on My WordPress Site for PayPal PDT 10/27/2013
- Show a Certain Div’s Contents if a Certain Option is Selected in a Select 10/26/2013
- WordPress 3.7 Upgrade Error: Call to a member function reset_postdata() on a non-object 10/25/2013
- New Posts at CullenWebServices.com 3/2/2014
- First Data Global E4 Gateway API PHP Example 1/18/2013
- Reseller Club PHP API Integration 12/21/2012
- PHP Frameworks 5/5/2011
- jQuery fancybox ‘*.support not defined’ or ‘b.support not defined’ Error 1/9/2011
- Building Dynamic Subdomains 1/8/2011
- Daily Web Tips Not So Daily 10/29/2010
- CSS Only Menus 10/25/2010
- CSS Cheat Sheet 10/25/2010
- The Disappearing Database! ‘MySQL server has gone away’ 10/23/2010
Tag Archives: exercise
One of the hardest parts of my job is setting prices. I love to help people and sometimes end up giving myself away a little too much. I really don’t mind until the other party starts to take advantage of … Continue reading
habitforge.com stole my idea. Thank goodness! They made it look and work much better than I could. I’ve been wanting a site like this for a while. Habits run our lives. I know we’ve probably all heard this, but have … Continue reading
I don’t know if you are tired of reading posts about my getting in shape, but I’m getting tired of writing them. This will be my last one – at least for a very long while. I don’t want to focus on it anymore since it’s a new habit. It’s not like I focus on brushing my teeth every day even though I DO brush my teeth every day. Brushing my teeth and wellness are both just a part of my morning routine now.
I’ve lost count of how many days or weeks it’s been since I started my quest to get in shape. That’s a good thing.
Yesterday I started taking a whole food multi-vitamin. I’m focusing on vibrant health and more energy.
It must be working because I think I had a brilliant idea today. Some of the folks I’ve shared it with think I’ve lost my mind. They may be right, but I think it’s brilliant. I think it was an inspired thought and now I’m going to take inspired action.
When I wallow in the bad emotion of hating exercise, it drains my energy! It takes a lot of energy to hate something. It takes a lot of energy to come up with a million reasons of how I can get out of my exercise today. It takes more mental energy to feel all that than it takes physical energy to just go ahead and DO IT! So, ‘taking the emotion out’ means to do it without thinking about it at all – or do it with the right attitude and thinking that God would place on it…
I AM saying that some things aren’t worth good or bad emotions. They are just there. They are just something we do. And we just do them without thinking. They take little mental energy that way. Our metal energy is saved for the things that REALLY matter such as our passions, our relationships, and our new and exciting experiences.